Washington (CNN) Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton start the race to November 8 on essentially even ground, with Trump edging Clinton by a scant two points among likely voters, and the contest sparking sharp divisions along demographic lines in a new CNN/ORC Poll.
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
[Michael Brown’s Special Reports]
Pray always for purity and love
- Clinton Joins In Recount Bid
- Trump Goes Christian
- Trump Calls Recount A ‘Scam’
- Last Polls: Steep Climb For Donald
- Clinton: This Loss Hurts
- Jumping The Gun: Democrats Beginning To Call For Impeachment
- Focus Moves To ‘Battleground’ States
- Trump Fires Back At Clinton
- Evangelicals Still Largely Behind Him
- With Infusion Of Support, Hillary Now Aims At Congress
- Is Hillary Set To Challenge Election?
- Trump Questions FBI Review