From Fox News:
President Trump’s eccentric behavior, especially in the past week, raises a serious question: Does he want to be president?
His Twitter threat against James Comey, whom he fired as director of the FBI, suggests he might have secretly recorded their conversations.
Banning American news media from his Oval Office conversation with Russia’s foreign minister while allowing a TASS photographer to record the event may be payback against a press corps he despises.
But it also fuels suspicions that he is indebted, somehow, to the Kremlin.
Recently, he retweeted Rosie O’Donnell, surely a first for a sitting president.
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
[Retreat in Toronto May 20, 2017. Click here to register]
[New Jersey Retreat June 24, 2017]
Pray always for purity and love
- For Now Trump Will Not Drop Out Of NAFTA
- Conservatives Fully Behind Trump
- Trump ‘Tweets’
- Trump Explodes At Media
- Trump Threatens Comey; Are There Tapes
- Trump Kept Pence In The Dark
- Trump’s Calculated Contempt For Media
- Fox News Poll: Most Do Not Want ‘Obamacare’ Dismissed
- Trump Versus The Republicans
- Fox Poll ‘Mixed’
- Trials Balloons: Trump Flips The Script
- Trump Says Obama May Be Behind Leaks