As the revolt against Donald Trump’s victory Nov. 8 takes another turn – with calls to challenge results in three states and more “faithless” electors vowing not to vote for Trump – Hillary Clinton’s lecture to Trump after the third presidential debate on the virtue of accepting election outcomes comes to mind.
New York magazine cited a source saying computer scientists who believe vote results were manipulated or hacked in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania presented their findings to top Clinton aides on a call last Thursday.
The experts, according to the source, said they spotted a questionable trend of Clinton performing worse in counties that relied on electronic voting machines compared to paper ballots and optical scanners.
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
Special Reports by Michael Brown]
Pray always for purity and love
Please report any inappropriate ads or content
- Last Polls: Steep Climb For Donald
- Clinton Joins In Recount Bid
- She’s Back, Already
- Clinton: This Loss Hurts
- Trump Calls Recount A ‘Scam’
- Focus Moves To ‘Battleground’ States
- CNN: Trump Takes Lead
- With Infusion Of Support, Hillary Now Aims At Congress
- Trump Fires Back At Clinton
- Hillary Is Back, Again
- Bill On Wife: ‘She Works Like A Demon’
- Clinton Regrets Mean Remark