From Fox News:
That didn’t take long. A small group of President Trump’s most outspoken critics has seized on the James Comey controversy to make a — very — early push for impeachment.
The latest call came from Rep. Al Green, D-Texas, who released a statement suggesting Comey’s ouster from atop the FBI was an obstruction of the investigation “of the president’s campaign ties to Russian influence in his 2016 presidential election.”
He said Trump has committed acts that “amount to intimidation and obstruction.”
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
Pray always for purity and love
- Report: Trump Asked Comey To End Flynn Investigation
- Trump Calls It A ‘Witch Hunt’
- Trump ‘Tweets’
- Fox News Poll: Most Do Not Want ‘Obamacare’ Dismissed
- Republicans Edging Away From Trump?
- Trump Blasts Democrats Over ‘Fake’ News
- Trump Fires Back At Clinton
- Russians Fear Trump Will Be Killed?
- Trump Defends Firing
- Evangelical: Hillary Is Greater Evil
- Donald Indicates Gay Marriage Okay, Abortion Up To Court
- Trump Blasts Clinton Remarks