From Associated Press:
NEW YORK (AP) — President-elect Donald Trump, a political newcomer who touts his corporate skills, turned businessman-in-chief Tuesday, first demanding the government cancel a multibillion-dollar order for new presidential planes and then hailing a Japanese company’s commitment to invest billions in the U.S.
Six weeks before taking office, Trump is telegraphing that he’ll take an interventionist role in the nation’s economy – as well as play showman when he sees a chance. The celebrity businessman’s declaration about Air Force One caused manufacturer Boeing’s stock to drop temporarily and raised fresh questions about how his administration – not to mention his Twitter volleys – could affect the economy.
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
Special Reports by Michael Brown]
[February retreat in Vero Beach; details here]
[March retreat in Atlanta]
Pray always for purity and love
Please report any inappropriate ads or content
- Last Polls: Steep Climb For Donald
- Trump Defends Firing
- Trump Questions FBI Review
- Trump Explodes At Media
- Trump Wanted To Preview Comey Testimony
- Trump Fires Back At Clinton
- Report: Trump Asked Comey To End Flynn Investigation
- CNN: Trump Takes Lead
- Will There Ever Be A Wall?
- Trump Appointments
- Comey Had Turned Up Russia Heat
- The Dramatic Countdown: Trump Pushes For Wall