From the Tampa Patch:
Two tropical disturbances that hit the National Hurricane Center’s radar earlier in the week are showing stronger potential to develop more over the next few days. One system was located over the Gulf of Honduras on Saturday while the second remained far off in the Atlantic Ocean. Both, however, are on current paths that may bring them into the Gulf of Mexico.
The first disturbance is a tropical wave that was located about 1,400 miles east-southeast of the southern Windward Islands as of 2 p.m. June 17. The system was forecast to move west or west-northwest at 15 to 20 mph over the next several days. Forecasters have given that storm a 40 percent chance of further development over the next 48 hours. Those chances rise to 60 percent over the next five days.
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
Pray always for purity and love