From The New York Times:
WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald J. Trump has selected Senator Jeff Sessions, a conservative from Alabama who became a close adviser after endorsing him early in his campaign, to be the attorney general of the United States, according to officials close to the transition.
From Fox News:
President-elect Donald Trump has offered retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn the post of national security adviser, a transition official told Fox News Thursday night.
The official said that Flynn had not yet officially accepted Trump’s offer.
Flynn, who served as the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) between 2012 and 2014, has advised Trump on national security issues for months. As national security adviser, he would work in the White House and have frequent access to the president. [For Full Story]
Donald Trump’s campaign was entirely unconventional, and his transition to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. is proving to be just that.
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
[Special Reports by Michael Brown]
- Report: Trump Asked Comey To End Flynn Investigation
- Trump Lays Down Law At Meeting With Leaders
- Trump Calls Recount A ‘Scam’
- With Infusion Of Support, Hillary Now Aims At Congress
- Trump Explodes At Media
- Trump Defends Firing
- Trump Goes Christian
- Trump Calls It A ‘Witch Hunt’
- China: We’ll Help With North Korea
- Trump Didn’t Think He’d Last
- World In Shock
- Trump Names Woman As Key Ambassador