From The New York Times:
WASHINGTON — President Trump lashed out Thursday, saying he was the target of an unprecedented witch hunt, a day after the Justice Department appointed a special counsel to investigate ties between his presidential campaign and Russian officials.
In a pair of early morning Twitter posts, Mr. Trump cited, without evidence, what he called the “illegal acts” committed by the administration of his predecessor, Barack Obama, and the campaign of his former opponent, Hillary Clinton — and said they never led to the appointment of a special counsel.
He misspelled the word counsel as councel.
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
Pray always for purity and love
Please report any inappropriate ads or content
- Trump Versus The Republicans
- Trump Says Obama May Be Behind Leaks
- Trump Set For Major Crackdown On Illegals
- Donald Indicates Gay Marriage Okay, Abortion Up To Court
- Jumping The Gun: Democrats Beginning To Call For Impeachment
- Trump Explodes At Media
- Clinton Joins In Recount Bid
- Will There Ever Be A Wall?
- Trump Calls Recount A ‘Scam’
- Trump Fires Back At Clinton
- Trump Intervenes In Costly New Air Force One
- Fox Poll ‘Mixed’