From Fox News:
President Trump was reportedly told six days into his presidency that his former national security adviser Michael Flynn misled the vice president about his phone calls with Russia, but did not tell his second-in-command.
Trump, after learning about the phone calls, kept Vice President Pence in the dark about Flynn’s conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, the Associated Press reported Tuesday, citing White House officials. Pence and other officials emphatically defended Flynn in the weeks leading up to his resignation.
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
[March retreat in Atlanta]
[Michael Brown’s Books]
Pray always for purity and love
Please report any inappropriate ads or content
- For Now Trump Will Not Drop Out Of NAFTA
- Pence: The Sword Stands Ready
- Will Conservatives Defy Trump?
- Trump Wanted To Preview Comey Testimony
- Is The White House Safe?
- Trump Ready To Work With Democrats?
- Comey Had Turned Up Russia Heat
- Trump Returns To His Faithful
- Trump Sabotaged By Insiders?
- Trump In Meeting With Muslim Nations
- Report: Trump Asked Comey To End Flynn Investigation
- China: We’ll Help With North Korea