From The New York Times:
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — Federal authorities would be empowered to immediately deport vastly more undocumented immigrants as part of a broad crackdown being developed by the Trump administration that would significantly change the way federal agencies enforce immigration laws.
Two draft memos signed on Friday by John F. Kelly, the retired Marine general who is now secretary of homeland security, outline an aggressive mission for the immigration authorities that would rescind policies put in place by President Barack Obama that focused mainly on removing serious criminals.
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
[March retreat in Atlanta]
[Michael Brown’s Books]
Pray always for purity and love
Please report any inappropriate ads or content
- Report: Trump Asked Comey To End Flynn Investigation
- Trump Returns To His Faithful
- Trump Will Fund Planned Parenthood If It Halt Abortions
- Trump Set To Issue New Immigration Order
- Trump Prepares Major Attack
- Trump on ‘Thin Ice’ With Hill Republicans?
- Trials Balloons: Trump Flips The Script
- Trump Moves Against Climate-Change Curbs
- Trump Spends Big At Own Places
- Trump Kept Pence In The Dark
- Trump Wanted To Preview Comey Testimony
- Massive Trump Security