Washington (CNN)Donald Trump has directed nearly one-fifth of his campaign cash to companies that are part of his vast business empire, new federal records show.
Trump, hurting for cash after he suddenly stopped self-funding his campaign last month, has mixed his public campaign and his private ventures for nearly the entire 2016 race. He has promoted Trump products at campaign events, publicly litigated a federal civil suit he’s facing over Trump University on talk shows, and, this week, will bring the political press to Scotland for a tour of a Trump golf course.
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
Pray always for purity and love
- Trump Promises ‘Blockbuster’ Speech On Hillary
- Trump Will Fund Planned Parenthood If It Halt Abortions
- Will There Ever Be A Wall?
- Trump Set To Issue New Immigration Order
- Trump Set For Major Crackdown On Illegals
- Trump Defends Firing
- Clinton Leading Trump
- Report: Trump Asked Comey To End Flynn Investigation
- Trump Calls It A ‘Witch Hunt’
- Trump Hits Judiciary
- In Major Speech, President Will Mention ‘Good Versus Evil’
- Trump Fires Back At Clinton