President Trump took on the media and James Comey in a string of fiery tweets Friday morning, warning the ousted FBI director not to leak details of their conversations while suggesting he could cancel future press briefings — in response to the media uproar over his team’s changing narrative on Comey’s firing.
In doing so, the president also gave cover to his embattled representatives who have scrambled to reconcile the president’s recent statements and the administration’s original explanation.
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
[Retreat in Toronto May 20, 2017. Click here to register]
[New Jersey Retreat June 24, 2017]
Pray always for purity and love
- Trump Blasts Democrats Over ‘Fake’ News
- Fox News: Does Trump Want To Be President?
- Report: Trump Asked Comey To End Flynn Investigation
- Jumping The Gun: Democrats Beginning To Call For Impeachment
- Trump Fires Back At Clinton
- Comey Had Turned Up Russia Heat
- Trump Defends Firing
- Trials Balloons: Trump Flips The Script
- Trump Wanted To Preview Comey Testimony
- Trump Returns To His Faithful
- Trump Kept Pence In The Dark
- Fox News Poll: Most Do Not Want ‘Obamacare’ Dismissed