From Fox News:
President Trump’s swift and telegraphed action to punish Syria for a suspected chemical weapons attack earlier this week, by pummeling a key air base with missiles, was roundly praised by leaders around the world.
Trump, who authorized the launch of 59 Tomahawk missiles from Navy warships in the Mediterranean Sea on an air base near Homs at 3:45 a.m local time, had said his thnking on Syria had changed following Tuesday’s chemical attack that left scores of civilians dead.
- US LAUNCHES AIRSTRIKES IN SYRIA: Base hit in strike ‘almost completely destroyed,’ early reports say
- VIDEO OF TRUMP’S STATEMENT: As long as US stands for justice, peace will prevail
- About 20 Syrian jets destroyed by airstikes | VIDEO: Judith Miller says US strike signals Russia: ‘Control your client’
- Strikes followed international condemnation on chemical attack | SLIDESHOW: US conducts cruise missile strike
- OPINION: Trump gets it right. America’s authority is back. | Hillary Clinton called for bombing of Syrian airfields
- VIDEOS: Will US be drawn further into Syrian civil war? | Baier: For 7 years, Assad saw all talk, no action
- Mark Steyn on Syria: Trump must learn from Dems’ mistakes in Libya | What are Tomahawk cruise missiles?
- Oil jumps as US launches strikes on Syria | COMPLETE COVERAGE OF SYRIA AIRSTRIKES
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
Pray always for purity and love