Twenty-four people were taken to the hospital after turbulence forced a JetBlue flight to make an unexpected landing.
The airline said Flight 429 encountered bad weather while en route from Boston to Sacramento on Thursday evening and diverted to Rapid City, South Dakota.
The Daily Mail (caution, tabloid) adds:
‘We fell 50 storeys like an out of control elevator’: JetBlue passenger tells of terrifying moment plane dropped out of the sky during severe turbulence that left 24 people injured
- Flight from Boston to Sacramento diverted to Rapid City, South Dakota
- Emergency landing was made after severe turbulence for passengers
- Passenger on board says the plane fell like an ‘out of control elevator’
- Rhonda Lynam said up to 10 people hit the cabin roof during the drama
- Children were screaming, she said, while others ‘floated’ around cabin
- ‘This kid… hit his head. There was a big dent (in the roof)’ she said.
- Up to 10 passengers and crew were wearing neck braces at hospital
- Twenty-four people were treated in Rapid City hospital and released
- [For Full Story]
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
Pray always for purity and love