From Fox News:
While Secretary of State Rex Tillerson emerged from the sit-down between President Trump and Vladimir Putin claiming the U.S. president confronted the Russian leader on election meddling, it didn’t take long for Tillerson’s counterpart to provide Moscow’s version of events.
Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov told reporters on Friday that Trump had actually “accepted” Putin’s assurances that Moscow was not behind the meddling in the 2016 presidential election. Trump administration officials quickly pushed back, telling reporters at the G-20 summit in Germany that Lavrov’s account was not accurate.
- Trump pressed Putin on election meddling, Syria, says Tillerson
- Trump, Putin meet for the first time: Here’s what they discussed
- Trump, Putin handshake ignites Twitter firestorm
- VIDEO: Trump, Putin express hope for ‘positive results’ at G-20 summit
- OPINION: The Trump Doctrine is easy to understand — Just look at his background
- Muslim activist calls for ‘jihad’ against Trump
- OPINION: De Blasio blasted by police over Germany protest junket
- De Blasio jets to Germany to join G-20 protesters, skips police ceremony
- PHOTOS: World leaders attend summit
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
Pray always for purity and love