From The New York Times:
Donald J. Trump’s stunning upset over Hillary Clinton to become the 45th president of the United States has shocked the world.
His triumph holds the potential for overturning the world order.
Criticisms of trade, immigration and international engagement were central to his candidacy. Mr. Trump has professed admiration for President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia, called climate change a Chinese hoax, criticized the American-led wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and demanded that the nation’s allies foot more of the bill for their defense. (Follow our Politics briefing for the latest from the election.)
[Return to www.spiritdaily.com]
[Special Reports by Michael Brown]
Pray always for purity and love
Please report any inappropriate ads or content
- Trump Moves Against Climate-Change Curbs
- President Attacks Terrorists In Speech About Good And Evil
- China: We’ll Help With North Korea
- Trump Defends Firing
- Trump Lays Down Law At Meeting With Leaders
- Campaign In ‘Limbo’?
- Fox News: Does Trump Want To Be President?
- Muslims Now ‘Afraid’?
- Trials Balloons: Trump Flips The Script
- Will There Ever Be A Wall?
- Massive Trump Security
- North Korean Envoy: Nuclear War Could Erupt At Any Minute